CAMS Certified Compliance Program Manager- AML & Records Management
Location: Lakeland, FL between Orlando and Tampa
Job ID: 22571BR
Department: Compliance & Corporate Records Management
Date Posted: Jun 05, 2023
The Compliance Program Manager will support the Corporate Compliance leg of Publix’s GRC framework (Governance, Enterprise Risk Management, and Compliance) for Money Services and Record Keeping Compliance Programs. As a Program Manager, you will oversee compliance activities of multiple programs without directly managing them. While in this role, you will provide detailed attention to program strategy, align with corporate compliance and ethics guidelines, as well as serving as a subject-matter-expert amongst company-wide cross-functional teams.
You will utilize their Anti-money Laundering and CAMS Certification skill set to focus efforts specifically with wire transfers and check cashing activity within our 1350+ retail locations throughout the South East, specifically: AL, FL, GA, NC, SC, TN, and VA. You will also focus efforts on information governance, record retention and support the digital record transformation project team.
You will provide compliance, strategic planning, and program management expertise to advance regulatory and compliance efforts. This includes having strong communication skills and capability to adjust communication style depending on the audience, with strong multi-tasking abilities, ability to maintain tact and poise at all times, especially when dealing with conflict and in stressful situations, and effortlessly toggle between strategic and tactical efforts.
- Responsible for overseeing the development and maintenance of corporate compliance programs to support Publix’s GRC (Governance, Enterprise Risk Management, and Compliance) framework.
- Responsible for providing expert compliance, strategic planning, and project management services to support Publix business areas for strategic and critical legal, regulatory, and compliance efforts.
- Responsible for providing strategic and operational reporting on assigned compliance programs to various levels of management, including executive leadership.
- Responsible for ensuring assigned compliance programs align with Corporate Compliance and Ethics Program (CCEP) framework and regulatory guidance such as Chapter Eight of the U.S. Sentencing Guidelines.
- Responsible for managing, monitoring and auditing assigned compliance program elements for consistency of operational execution.
- Responsible for executing assigned compliance program processes such as training completion monitoring.
- Responsible for investigating reports of non-compliance and work with management to correct and mitigate any non-compliant activities.
- Responsible for evaluating assigned compliance content in education and training programs, and leading positive and proactive change management efforts through development/redevelopment of such programs as needed.
- Responsible for providing and maintaining expertise and knowledge in the assigned compliance fields and keeping abreast of industry best practices.
A successful candidate provides compliance, strategic planning, and program management expertise to advance regulatory and compliance efforts. This includes having strong communication skills and capability to adjust communication style depending on the audience, strong multi-tasking abilities, ability to maintain tact and poise at all times, especially when dealing with conflict and in stressful situations, and toggle between strategic and tactical efforts.
- Bachelor’s degree in an analytical discipline (e.g., business management, project management, Legal Studies, organizational development, engineering) or equivalent work experience in an analytical discipline
- At least six (6) years’ experience independently managing programs/projects (i.e., serving as lead for improvement efforts with defined deliverables/outcomes)
- At least six (6) years’ experience working with legal or regulatory processes
- At least six (6) years’ experience developing process documentation and/or analyzing business processes
- Certified Anti-Money Laundering Specialist (CAMS) certification
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word
- Basic knowledge of Microsoft Office; Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of project management techniques, strategic planning continuous quality improvement methodology
- Knowledge of Federal Sentencing Guidelines and other similar rules
- Willingness to travel
- Master’s degree in an analytical discipline (e.g., business management, project management, Legal Studies, organizational development, engineering)
- Eight (8) or more years of experience independently managing large cross-functional programs/projects involving multiple business areas
- Eight (8) or more years of management-level or decision-making experience working in legal or regulatory functions (e.g., audit, compliance, records retention, etc.)
- Eight (8) or more years of experience developing process documentation and/or analyzing business processes
- Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP)
▪ Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
▪ An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
▪ 401(k) retirement savings plan
▪ Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
▪ Group dental plan
▪ Group vision plan
▪ Sick pay
▪ Long-term disability insurance
▪ Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
▪ Tuition reimbursement
▪ Vacation pay
▪ Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
▪ Paycheck direct deposit
▪ Credit union
▪ Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
▪ 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
Your application may have additional steps that you will need to complete in order to remain eligible for consideration. Please be sure to monitor your email, including your spam folder, on a daily basis for critical, time-sensitive emails that could require action within 24-48 hours.
Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
Pharmacy Diversion Data Analyst
The purpose of Pharmacy Diversion Data Analyst position is to use data analytics to identify and escalate for further review …Compliance & Corporate Records Management
CAMS Certified Compliance Program Manager- AML & Records Management
The Compliance Program Manager will support the Corporate Compliance leg of Publix’s GRC framework (Governance, Enterprise Risk Management, and Compliance) …Compliance & Corporate Records Management
Senior Manager, Digital Records Management
The Senior Manager Digital Records will provide digital records management expertise and oversight to the Corporate Records team within the …Distribution Maintenance
Battery Preventative Maintenance Person, PM – Atlanta
Performing preventative maintenance on a variety of powered industrial equipment batteries according to company policy; federal, state, and local regulations; …