Production Inventory Coordinator, Facilities – Miami
Location: Miami, FL
Job ID: 24992BR
Date Posted: Jun 16, 2023
The purpose of this position is to ensure the correct virtual and physical inventory levels of all Production Cabinet Shop stock of raw material, semi-finished and finished goods through correct inventory documentation, appropriate receiving practices, consumption documentation, and shipping/ transfer documentation in the virtual inventory management system (SAP) and through correct and appropriate physical inventory movement processes.
- Accurately inputting and maintaining correct virtual inventory in SAP
- Accurate and timely shipping and receiving of production materials. Production materials consist of finished goods, raw materials, operating supplies and non-stocks.
- High School diploma or its equivalent
- 2 years warehouse/production shop experience
- Forklift license (must possess within 30 days of hire)
- Intermediate knowledge of SAP
- Knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of warehousing operations
- Knowledge of methods for assembly (how to build a cabinet), packaging, and shipping
- Knowledge of work flow management
- Knowledge of Production Operations
- Problem solving skills
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Ability to drive a forklift
- Ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds
- Ability to walk, bend, stoop, and stand for long periods of time
- Ability to be self-motivated
- Ability to interpret layout and prototype drawings and Build of Materials (BOM) information
- Analytical skills
- Logical Thinking skills
- Conflict Resolution skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Time Management skills
- Ability to use tools required to produce millwork (Table Saw, Panel saw, Line bore machine, Hinge bore, Staple gun, Screw gun, Edgebander, Drill)
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule.
- Knowledge and understanding of company and department policies, processes and procedures.
- Willingness and ability to be self directed.
- Must have good punctuality and attendance.
- Trade school certification of completion in cabinetry
- 4 years warehouse/production shop experience
- Employee stock ownership plan that contributes Publix stock to associates each year at no cost
- An opportunity to purchase additional shares of our privately-held stock
- 401(k) retirement savings plan
- Group health plan (with prescription benefits)
- Group dental plan
- Group vision plan
- Sick pay
- Paid Parental Leave
- Long-term disability insurance
- Company-paid life insurance (with accidental death & dismemberment benefits)
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vacation pay
- Free hot lunches (buffet-style) at facilities with a cafeteria
- Paycheck direct deposit
- Credit union
- Access to over 50 discount offers including discounts on computer, vehicle and wireless purchases
- 6 paid holidays (associates can exchange the following holidays with their manager’s approval: New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Fourth of July, and Labor Day).
Your application may have additional steps that you will need to complete in order to remain eligible for consideration. Please be sure to monitor your email, including your spam folder, on a daily basis for critical, time-sensitive emails that could require action within 24-48 hours.
Please do not use your Publix email address when applying. Once your application has been successfully submitted you will receive a confirmation email.
Refrigeration Technician 3, Facilities Refrigeration – Jacksonville
We are seeking a Refrigeration Technician 3 to join our Facilities Refrigeration team! Refrigeration Technician 3s provide expert support to …Facilities
Refrigeration Technician 1, Facilities Refrigeration – Jacksonville
As a Publix Refrigeration Technician, you will have the opportunity to provide premier customer service to our retail stores through …Facilities
Facilities Equipment Technician 2 – Atlanta
The purpose of this position is to support our retail stores by performing repairs and preventative maintenance on production equipment …Facilities
Refrigeration Technician 2, Facilities – Orlando
We are seeking a Refrigeration Technician 2 to join our Facilities Refrigeration team! Refrigeration Technician 2s support the retail refrigeration …